Deadline December 1, 2023
The International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE) is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations for the 28th Annual IAMSE Conference to be held at the Hilton Minneapolis Resort in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA from June 15-18, 2024. The IAMSE conference offers opportunities for training, development, and mentoring, to meet the needs of learners and professionals across the continuum of health professions education.
Students who would like feedback on a draft of their abstract prior to final submission should email it to the Student Professional Development Committee, care of Stefanie Attardi at email@example.com, by November 10, 2023.
A few things to note:
- The first time you enter the site, you will be required to create a user profile. Even if you did submit in previous years, you need to create a new account.
- All abstracts for oral and poster presentations must be submitted in the format requested through the online abstract submission site.
- You may list several authors, but you are limited to one presenter.
- Once the submission deadline has passed, you may not edit your abstract. This includes adding authors.
- Once the submission deadline has passed, authors will no longer have access to their abstract submissions.
There is no limit on the number of abstracts you may submit, but it is unlikely that more than two presentations per presenter can be accepted due to scheduling complexities. Abstract acceptance notifications will be returned in March 2024. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about your submission.
We hope to see you in Minneapolis next year!