On behalf of the Educational Scholarship Committee, we’d like to congratulate those who have completed this year’s IAMSE Medical Educator Fellowship Program.
The Fellowship program is designed to develop well-rounded medical education scholars with additional evidence of specialized achievement that enhances and supports career advancement.
Medical Educator Fellows Completing the Fellowship in 2022:
- Maria Barnes – Des Moines University (United States)
- Belinda del Carmen Carrión Chavarría – Tecnologico de Monterrey (Mexico)
- Jickssa Gemechu – Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine (United States)
- Melanie Korndorffer – Tulane University (United States)
- Brock Mutcheson – Virginia Tech (United States)
- Martin Schmidt – Des Moines University (United States)
- Naunihal Zaveri – Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (United States)
Please join me in congratulating our new fellows. If you are interested in the IAMSE Fellowship program, please visit our website here.
Chair, Educational Scholarship Committee