On behalf of the Educational Scholarship Committee, we’d like to congratulate those who have completed this year’s IAMSE Medical Educator Fellowship Program.
The Fellowship program is designed to develop well-rounded medical education scholars with additional evidence of specialized achievement that enhances and supports career advancement.
The program is divided into three phases:
- Completion of an AMEE Essential Skills in Medical Education (ESME) program
- Completion of two, day-long faculty development courses
- Completion of a project which results in educational scholarship and demonstrates application of content themes at the participant’s home institution
Medical Educator Fellows Completing the Fellowship in 2018
- Beth Levant (University of Kansas Medical Center)
- Thejodhar Pulakunta (Dalhousie University)
- Ali Alkhawaji (Dalhousie University)
- Robin Harvan (MCPHS University)
- Rosa Elena Torres-Panchame (LIU Brooklyn)