“Your future hasn’t been written yet. No one’s has. Your future is whatever you make it. So, make it a good one.” Christopher Lloyd delivered this famous line as Doc Brown in the 1990 classic, Back to the Future III. What Dr. Emmett Brown meant was that we are all in control of our own destiny and have the ability to make the future as great as we want it to be. The Fall 2021 IAMSE Webinar Series will explore just that, making the future of medical and health sciences education ‘a good one.’ The virtual age of learning is no longer in the future. It is here, and IAMSE wants to equip medical science educators with the tools to successfully teach the next generation of health care professionals. Beginning Thursday, September 2 at 12PM Eastern, join IAMSE for:
Back to the Future: Maximizing Student Learning and Wellbeing in the Virtual Age
This five-part webinar series will explore theory and best practices in the delivery of content over virtual and online media while simultaneously promoting a positive learning environment and student wellbeing. Each session will provide the audience with a deeper understanding of the opportunities and challenges of future health science education including practical tools for successfully incorporating virtual learning.
Sessions in the Fall 2021 series include:
- September 2 at 12PM EDT – Theresa Chan presents Developing Faculty for the Future of Health Professions Education
- September 9 at 12PM EDT – Rachel Ellaway presents Creating Learning Entities: Augmentation in health professions education
- September 16 at 12PM EDT – Andrew Binks and Adam Weinstein present
Reminders, Refocusing and Rethinking: Med Ed after COVID
- September 23 at 12PM EDT – Kendra Gagnon presents
Hybrid Health Care Education: Rethinking student support and innovating for the future
- September 30 at 12PM EDT – Jon Wisco, Jaya Yodh, Olivia Coiado and Luke Read present How COVID-19 Transformed Online Teaching and Learning: Or did it?
As always, IAMSE Student Members can register for the series for FREE!
For more information about the free student member registration, email email@example.com,