The Professional Development Committee is soliciting proposals to be considered for the 2018 IAMSE slate of Professional Development Pre-Conference (Saturday) workshops. Proposals will be accepted through September, 1, 2017. The committee will review all proposals and select 3-4 full day workshops and 6-8 half day workshops for the meeting.
IAMSE Professional Development Pre-Conference workshops focus on Career/Professional Development, and the workshops should be useful for advancing the career of the attendee. The broad umbrella areas of focus for these workshops include:
- Leadership/Advancement as a Medical Educator
Professional Development Pre-Conference workshop proposals must include the following information:
- Title of workshop
- Name and e-mail of Organizer
- Facilitator(s) information
- Summary of workshop and how it will advance the career of the attendee
- Level of workshop (Introductory/intermediate/advanced)
- Who should participate
All abstracts must be submitted in the format requested through the online abstract submission site found here.
Please contact Brandi Hinkle at email@example.com for any questions about submission.