The 16th Asia Pacific Medical Education Conference (APMEC) will be taking place in Singapore from January 9-13th, 2019. IAMSE is proud to be included in APMEC 2019 as participating partner reflecting the strong collaboration we have built over the years. The IAMSE booth will be present at the conference to exhibit, so if you plan on attending this meeting, do not forget to swing by and say hello!
There will also be several workshops, lectures,
- Workshop: “Developing Fair and Holistic Approaches to Evaluate Biomedical Science Educators”
- Workshop: “An Experiential Introduction to Mind-Body Medicine Skills: Tools to Reduce Stress and Foster Resilience and Well-being”
- Workshop: “Using Social Media to Disseminate Your Scholarly Work”
- Workshop: “Tips and Tricks for Successfully Publishing Scholarly Work in an International Journal on Medical Education”
- Opening Keynote Address: “Fostering Well-Being in the Learning Environment: The Imperative for Medical Educators”
- Plenary Lecture: “Embracing Curricular Revision: Integrating Foundational and Clinical Sciences to Create Better Future Health Professionals”
- Panel Discussion: “Supporting Biomedical Science Educators: A Matter of Self-Esteem, Identity and Promotion Opportunities”
- Symposium: “Integration of Biomedical Science and Clinical Education: How to Make It Work?”
- IAMSE Sharing Session to learn more about IAMSE as an organization
For more information on the APMEC Meeting, please click here.