We would like to extend our congratulations to two Junior Faculty and ten students who have been awarded the 2021 IAMSE Travel Award. These awards support junior faculty and aspiring educators to attend the IAMSE Annual Meeting. Made possible in part by Aquifer, each award is meant to cover expenses related to attendance at the IAMSE annual meeting, such as conference registration, lodging, and airfare. While we are not holding an in-person event in 2021, funds will be made available to attend a future IAMSE annual meeting.
The awardees for 2021 are:
- Kyle Bauckman Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Allopathic Medicine
- Jorge Cervantes Texas Tech University Health Sciences Cente
- Lindsey Ades Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Samantha Benevides Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Zachary Bennett Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Shahar Laks Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Anna McKenzie Medical College of Georgia
- Ellen Ribar University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Michael Sandak Mercer University School of Medicine
- Tanner Stumpe Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Moira Sullivan Medical College of Georgia
- Jessica Zimo University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Congratulations to this year’s award winners. We look forward to seeing you in the future.