Membership in IAMSE provides professional advancement opportunities to network with colleagues at other medical facilities, establish collaboration and exchange programs, publish in the Association journal, conduct and/or attend courses and workshops on educational methods, present projects from your school, and develop the credentials of a truly effective medical educator.
IAMSE is happy to announce that the price for a single student membership has been reduced to only $25 per year. This includes students, fellows, or health professionals in training. A student membership in IAMSE includes:
- Complimentary access to one full year of the Webcast Audio Seminar series,
- Access to Medical Science Educator, written specifically for medical science educators by medical science educators,
- Monthly digest of important current happenings in medical education that impact medical science educators,
- Present your work, share your ideas and get feedback from an experienced international audience who teaches for a living and values student input. In doing so, improve your verbal and written presentation skills. Do all the above at the annual meeting in an enjoyable, relaxed environment chosen for its desirable locale,
- Joint membership opportunities with our partner organizations, and
- Discounts on registration for IAMSE Annual Association Meetings.
New for 2021
We are pleased to announce that a limited number of student registration waivers are available due to funds provided by Aquifer. If you are a student registering for the IAMSE Meeting and would like to apply for a registration waiver, please email a letter from your dean or department chair on university letterhead stating that you are a student to firstname.lastname@example.org. Waivers are limited so submit your letter today!
We look forward to welcoming many new student members to our annual meeting in June!