When asked what they missed at virtual conferences, most of the people we’ve asked over the last year reply, “The ability to see colleagues and friends for networking over lunch, dinner, in a workshop, or in the hallway of the conference center.” While the ability to organically engage in conversation over a meal or at a shared table is something that cannot be replicated, the 25th annual IAMSE meeting hopes to offer as many opportunities for quality engagement as possible! Each day of the meeting will feature multiple opportunities to meet with other educators and share ideas, resources, and discuss topics of interest.
Lunch with Networking led by EnGAGE
- Monday, June 14 from 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM ET – An Introduction to EnGAGE
- Tuesday, June 15 from 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM ET – DEI/Racial Equity in MedEd
- Wednesday, June 16 from 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM ET – Gender Equity in MedEd
- Thursday, June 17 from 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM ET – Inclusive Teaching in the Medical Curriculum
Live follow up Q&A with Plenary Speakers daily at 6:00 PM ET
- Monday, June 14 – David Gordon
- Tuesday, June 15 – Camille Bentley
- Wednesday, June 16 – Atsusi Harumi
- Thursday, June 17 – Stewart Mennin
New Member Networking Reception
- Tuesday, June 15 from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
New to IAMSE? Interested in joining the Association? Swing into this session to ask questions, get to know other new members, and network with longstanding IAMSE educators.
Exhibitor Presentations daily at 2:30 PM ET
- Want to know more about the sponsors who help bring the meeting to life each year? Join the daily exhibitor presentations to find out more about our sponsors and how they can help you in your classroom and beyond. The complete listing will be on your personal agenda in June!
For more information on the networking sessions, and to register for the 25th Annual IAMSE Meeting, please visit www.IAMSEconference.org.